WeCare, LLC is looking for a highly compassionated, motivated, and dedicated professional individual for the position of Clinical Supervisor to join our team. To provide help, hope, and faith for recovery to clients with mental health in the ARMHS.
Type: Part-Time or Full-time, Salaried
Location Metro Areas, Central Counties, and South East Counties of MN.
Pay $60k – $80k Annually, Full-Time
Pay $35K to $45K—Annually, Part-Time
The Clinical Supervisor provides direct clinical supervision to an interdisciplinary team of psychotherapists, mental health practitioners, targeted case managers, and peer support specialists for our growing teams.
- Oversees and approves clinical treatment to reflect the needs of the targeted population and consistency of treatment services.
- Provides supervision of interdisciplinary team members for quality clinical services, collect documents, implementation of treatment plan and interventions, performing best clinical practices, and fidelity to State, County, and agency policies and procedures.
- Provides clinical supervision and training to Clinical Trainees and associates.
- Works closely with the Team Members to oversee the coordination and assignments.
- Works with the management team to prepare and revise agency-wide clinical policy, procedures vision as needed.
- Confers with provider staff regularly on case progress, and related matters for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development and assuring of treatment.
- Facilitates team meetings, sign off any documents as needed.
- Provides clinical input and insight regarding provider work performance.
- Provides a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic, treatment, and outreach services.
- Provides consultation during clinical crisis situations.
- Helps train new staff members on clinical issues and program processes as needed.
The Clinical Supervisor must meet one of the following minimum qualifications.
- Clinical nurse specialist in mental health
- Licensed independent clinical social worker (LICSW)
- Licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed psychologist (LP)
- Licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC)
- Mental health rehabilitation professional
- Nurse practitioner with psychiatric specialty (NP)
- Able to lead others
- Able to work independently & meet deadlines
- Able to maintain calm under pressure
- Able to work well in an integrated team structure
Candidate must pass background check, maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Competitive compensation and progressive pay scales
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Mileage, and other expense reimbursements