WeCare, LLC is looking to hire a Mental Health Professional (MHP) to be responsible for providing mental health care within the scope of the license in the facility.
- Must be a licensed Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Clinician, or Clinical Social Worker (LICSW, LCSW, LMHC).
- Must hold and maintain a current, unrestricted license in the state of employment.
- Has a valid CPR card.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in a mental health care setting is required.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the identification and treatment of mental health and discharge planning, principles of social work, basic principles of individual and group behavior, suicide risk assessment, crisis de-escalation techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of psychotropic medications.
- Must have the physical and mental capacity to work in an environment that may be less than pristine.
- Must be able to manage and maintain physical and mental health when encountering stressful situations.
- Work cohesively with the Mental Health Director, and psychiatric provider(s) in the coordination of the mental health care delivery system, as well as other functions.
- Participate in all monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings as assigned and required in accordance with contract compliance.
- Relay critical information and significant changes in patient condition to the next level of management that may have a negative impact on the client and/or vendor relations or patient care.
- Participate in educational and training activities related to mental health care for patients, security personnel, and healthcare staff.
- Perform and document mental health evaluations, progress notes, individual and group counseling notes, and suicide watch notes.
- Facilitate patient treatment to include, but not limited to, admission and discharge from the mental health unit, housing change requests, seclusion, suicide precautions, close observation, and observation level changes.
- Demonstrate knowledge with appropriate intervention.
- Conduct group and/or individual counseling for patients, as applicable.
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. WeCare, LLC is working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment.
WeCare, LLC offers competitive benefits, including health, prescription, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan. WeCare, LLC offers term life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee and provides PTO, paid holidays, and an array of voluntary benefits. We care about making a difference in the lives of others.