Do you have a passion for providing support to those who are diagnosed with a mental health disorder or are you looking to gain experience? If so, WeCare, LLC is a great place for you to begin or grow your career working with those diagnosed with a mental health disorder. We have opportunities to support clients with complex diagnoses and co-occurring disorders. WeCare, LLC provides residential treatment services to individuals who are experiencing significant difficulty with daily living activities as a result of a serious mental illness.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Evenings and Weekends
Our Mental Health Practitioners responsibilities include:
- Providing medically necessary rehabilitation services and adult rehabilitative mental health services
- Performing assessments, treatment plan development, and assistance with increased symptoms
- Fulfilling administrative and professional responsibilities
- Residential Household and Safety Responsibilities
- May include meal planning and preparation and grocery shopping
Has at least 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to adults or children with:
- Mental illness, substance use disorder, or emotional disturbance; or
- Traumatic brain injury or developmental disabilities and completes training on mental illness, recovery from mental illness, mental health de-escalation techniques, co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse, and psychotropic medications and side effects;
- Holds a master’s degree or other graduate degrees in behavioral sciences or related fields
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences or related fields and completes a practicum or internship that (1) requires direct interaction with adults or children served, and (2) is focused on behavioral sciences or related fields
- Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening
- Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Maintain First Aid and CPR Certification
- Experience and training in behavioral learning techniques and rehabilitation theory and practice
WeCare, LLC offers a suite of comprehensive benefits as well as competitive pay.