WeCare, LLC is looking for Mental Health Rehabilitation Workers to fill in the gaps and help with shift coverage. WeCare, LLC is an institution that aims to develop and enhance the psychiatric stability, personal and emotional adjustment, self-sufficiency, and other necessary skills of individuals who are experiencing mental health crises, so that they may live in a more independent setting.
- Plan and be actively involved in all recreational and programmatic aspects of scheduled shift.
- Provide appropriate supervision, assistance, and training in meeting clients’ physical and emotional needs such as nutrition, grooming, socialization, family involvement, etc.
- To be responsible as a primary staff person for assigned clients including program development, assessment, and documentation.
- Completely and accurately document work with the client during their program.
- Supervise and assist clients in achieving treatment goals through individual and group activities.
- Complete all programming documentation for clients including goals and objectives documentation.
- Meal Prep/cooking, meal planning, and shopping/budgeting.
- You MUST be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to pass a DHS Background Study.
- nd have ONE of the following:
- Have an AA degree in behavioral sciences or any related field.
- 3 years of personal life experience or a primary caregiver of an adult with a serious mental illness, TBI, substance use disorder, or developmental disability.
- 2000 hours of supervised work experience in the delivery of mental health services to adults.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Work Location County:
- Benton, Stearns, Sherburne, Wright
- Anoka, Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington
- Olmsted, Dodge, Steele, Waseca, Mower
Hours per Week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Overnight Shift
- 8 Hour Shift